Godiva

10:02 PM

I grew up in a household devoted to See's candy.  Since there is a store in the same shopping center as the grocery store, it's still too convenient to pop in there on occasion.  Everyone in the family has their favorite pieces, so we usually handpick our favorites together.  As good as See's is, in college I discovered Godiva.  I love dark chocolate the most, and to me, Godiva's dark has a little bit more of a darker, bitter note than See's, which I prefer.  I was actually going to go the Godiva store in the mall, pick up a few of my favorites, and take pictures for the blog, but since today was the first day of a 14-day weight loss challenge I'm working on, it seemed like a good idea to stay away from the chocolates.

I've spent the evening trolling the Godiva website drooling over my favorites.  In the past year, I've become a huge fan of bark.  It actually started with the peppermint bark from Williams Sonoma and continued with Godiva's Salted Cashew Caramel.  Now Godiva has Birthday Cake bark that taste exactly like a slice of cake covered in chocolate.  Love...






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook