Ohhhh…Biscuits

10:38 PM



These are from scratch, but I always have a bag of Southern Buttermilk Biscuit Mix in the cabinet

Since I recently came to realize that the only way I feel I can be successful in losing this 20 pounds is to cut back dramatically on my carb intake, these are the kinds of things I dream about at night.  I'm definitely an evening eater, which is probably part of my problem.  The day is full with lots to do, so it's easy for me to never have time to think about snacking.  But about 2 hours after dinner is over, I'm thinking about what comes next.  I've been staving off the cravings by having a cup of coffee or tea, and most of the time that works.  But sometimes, just sometimes, the thought of biscuits enters my mind and simply will not leave.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook