Cheese Danish

3:33 PM


Entenmann's Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake may just be the most perfect food on the planet.  Don't be fooled and mistakenly buy the Cheese Danish Twist, which is good and all but so inferior to the Cheese Filled Crumb.  Of course by me saying this you have to realize that I'm not eating this right now.  I've been going through so many spurts of eating healthy followed by falling off the wagon and then getting back on it this year.  And I'm kind of tired of it.  I have vowed to eat several small meals during the day, to continue to watch my saturated fat intake (which means Entenmann's must be saved for very special occasions), to limit myself to one glass of wine or one cocktail when I drink, and to stay away from white bread, pasta, and rice (again, goodbye Entenmann's).  I know that I will venture away from these rules occasionally, and I vow to not be so hard on myself when I do in hopes that I will not take one indulgence meal as a license to eat everything in sight.  And I'm working out regularly, which I'm pretty of myself for.  I've gotten back into a routine of alternating yoga/Pilates/Ballet Beautiful with the treadmill, and I'm up to three miles.  I think I've set unrealistic goals in the past, so I'm starting with just these as far as eating and to continue to move as often as possible.  Oh, and Entenmann's in moderation.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook