It's the Little Things

2:20 PM


Somedays I feel like I'm so busy doing busy work that I never have time to just look around me and see what is there in front of me.  I check my Instagram and envy the people who find beauty in their midday cup of coffee.  Do you ever feel that way?  Like you are rushing out of the house in the morning before light, dropping off the kids at school, getting caught in traffic, working in a cubicle all day, then doing the reverse until you are home?  When I vowed to take advantage of my time before getting back into the rat race, I started looking around me.  I've noticed clouds and trees, and then out of the blue, there was this little guy just sitting on the lawn one morning.  I hate to admit it, but I think I might have missed him a few weeks ago in the rush to get from the car to the house.  It's the little things like this butterfly that make me hope I remember to keep looking wherever I end up in the next few weeks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook