Whipping Cream or Whipped Cream

7:30 PM

Do you have any weird eating things?  You know what I mean.  I'm not a picky eater at all, but there are some things I just can't do.  Snails, no problem.  Sweetbread, I'm all over it.  Most vegetables that other people turn up their noses at, beets, Brussels sprouts, and kale come to mind, I'll take an extra helping.  But whipped cream?  Get it away from me.  I don't know what it is, but I just can't handle it.


So here I am, eating around the whipped cream.  Now I love whipping cream.  I put it in my coffee every morning, but there is something about adding the air to it that I just don't like.  But if you put some chocolate in there and tell me it's mousse, I'll scarf it right down.

Weird I know.  Can't explain it at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook