Vertical

7:02 PM

Have I mentioned that I'm at the beginning of a 14-day weight loss challenge.  I'm at the end of day 3, and starting to think about all of the things I want to eat.  The first two days were pretty easy, but now, I'm starting to miss things


Most weeks, the husband and I escape er, em, get away for a few hours alone together midweek and go  somewhere for Happy Hour or a quick bite.  We tend to love snacks, and being able to sit with a glass of wine and discuss the day is something that's really special to us.

One of our favorite places to hang out is Vertical Wine Bistro in Old Town.  I think they have the best cheese service in town, and that's a big draw for me.


I'm really missing our mini date this week.  11 days and counting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook