Favorites - May 2017

8:32 PM

A quick rundown of some of my current favorite lifestyle products. For my current favorite fashion and beauty products, check out the Bespoke Baroque blog here.


The Aaptive fitness app - After dieting without exercise for the last year and not seeing movement on the scale, I realized I needed to do more. I joined a gym in October, but with so much business travel this year, I was getting frustrated about missing regular workouts. The Aaptive app has been a lifesaver. If you need to see someone guiding the exercises, it's probably not for you, but if you've worked out enough to know the names of the exercises and proper positioning, I highly recommend it. They have workouts for strength training, yoga, meditation, and my favorites the treadmill and walking.


Q Spectacular Mixers Ginger Beer - I love ginger beer, ginger ale's sassier, spicier sister, but I really love extra spicy ginger beer. My favorite used to be Gosling's, but it's hard to find and really, it's more sweet than spicy. Q is made to be a mixer and not a soda, so it's really spicy and not that sweet. I love it and treat myself to one per week.


Marley Spoon - We subscribed to Blue Apron for a long time. We were dedicated. But then the recipes started taking longer and longer to prepare, the prep was overwhelming, and the food, as the teenager put it, was just so "extra." We also had issues with the lack of choices that did not include bell peppers, the one vegetable D will not eat. We recently decided to switch to Marley Spoon, and we think we made the right choice. The prep is simple, the recipes are straightforward and just plain good food, and the number of options is substantial.


White Barn Mahogany Teakwood High Intensity Candle - This is a household favorite. We've been buying the regular version of this candle at Bath & Body Works for years, but right after Christmas, I found this high-intensity version. One candle - entire house; nuff said.


Webster's Pages Composition Planner - If you follow my Instagram, you've seen me posting a lot of pictures lately of my daily planner. I've never had so many people ask me what I was using until I started using this one. I bought this planner on a whim to fill a gap before I started using my next Day Designer. It's a great format and size and who doesn't love an old-fashioned composition book?


The Webster's Pages Composition Gold Heart Day Tracker Notebook composition book even has the cutest gold-foil heart cover, so if you don't spring for the binder, you can use the composition book on it's own and not compromise the look. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. All online calculators at one place. No time wasting in finding the calculators at different places.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook