Happy Fall

3:03 PM


Everyday into the new season brings us one day closer to eating treats like this, the Gingerbread cake from Trader Joe's.  It's a dense, moist gingerbread cake with cream cheese frosting, white chocolate curls, and soft-baked gingerbread men on top.  With a cup of creamy coffee, it's the perfect fall/winter treat.  This is my favorite time of the year, but as I write this, it's 91 degrees in Southern California, and it's only expected to get warmer this week, but I'll be looking at clothes for cooler weather, thinking of pumpkin and gingerbread, and I've just found a recipe for beef stew in a pressure cooker that would be perfect with a crusty loaf of bread and some wine.  Oh well, it will be here soon.  Until then, I'll be sitting under the air conditioner as I do all my planning.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook