What Are We Planting Today?

7:26 PM

As much as I would love to add gardening to my list of accomplishments, I'm pretty horrible at it.  I start with the best intentions, and then it just falls apart.  I forget to water, weeks go by, and I end up killing everything I've planted.  The one thing I've done really well though is taking care of rose bushes.  We only have a few at this house, but for some reason, I'm really dedicated to cutting them back.  

Despite my flaws, I continue to attempt to try new things.  This week I planted some gladiola bulbs in pots for the greenhouse window in my kitchen.  Also, one little puny jasmine plant for beneath our bedroom window.  


Seamus just wanted to look for sticks in the potting soil.  He is obsessed with chewing on the little twigs that fall out of the trees in the backyard.


Joey has his own personal obsession with the hose, so when it came time to water the pots, he becomes like a madman until he is squirted off.


Now I just have to remember to water them.  Wish me luck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook