Rugs

7:51 PM

We moved into this house two years ago...where does the time go, and we have needed carpet runners for the hallway ever since.  It's such a high traffic area, and I don't know why it was carpeted when the rest of that part of the house is all hard wood floors.  I'm having the carpets cleaned, and I finally resolved to find runners.  I'm obsessed with One Kings Lane lately, so when my daily email from them popped up, it was true serendipity that rugs were one of the featured items.

Athena 
Piper

Jillian

Areni


 I've always wanted to do a room in black and white, so I lusted after several of these first, but ultimately, I chose the rugs that will go with the majority of our furniture and the carpeting they will lie over since you'll be able to see the edges, so blue it is.

Merrakesh Trellis
 And ultimately, this was the winner.
Glebe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook