Doughnuts

4:25 PM


I've already expressed my childish pleasure with surprise, grab-bag packages here.  The Popsugar Must Have Box is my favorite because of the great mix of beauty and lifestyle products which are in the box every month.  When I opened the November box a few weeks ago, I do have to admit that I was a little thrown when I saw this box of doughnut mix.  When I was a teenager, my mother had an electric doughnut machine, but I haven't seen one of those in ages.  The mix required very few ingredients which also made me wonder how good they could be.  The husband and I waited until after Thanksgiving to stop by Williams Sonoma to pick up a mini doughnut pan then came home to try the mix.


We were delighted with the resulting cinnamon cake treats.  The entire plateful were gone in no time.


Also in the Must Have Box were a trio of spices from La Boite two of which we sprinkled on for even more spicy goodness.  I was so impressed with the quality of the Stonewall Kitchen mix, I'm very excited to see that they have several different types of baking mixes for us to try all of them all natural with no additives which is to me how you can always tell something came from a mix and why I try not to use them.


Of course, the visit to Williams Sonoma to pick up the pan, resulted in several purchases of other food items which I'm sure I'll be posting soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook