NatureBox

3:51 PM


If you have been watching my YouTube channel (which will soon be undergoing a change), you may have noticed when I mentioned that last year for Christmas my present to my husband was a subscription to Bespoke Post.  That went over so well, this year I decided to gift him with a subscription to NatureBox.
He is awfully good about taking his lunch to work as often as he can, but he does admit to liking to snack throughout the day.  That combined with the fact that he works right across the street from a 7-11 had him admitting to me the other night that he has been known to cross the street to buy cheese pizza for a snack.

Instead of succumbing to the siren call of sauce and cheese, maybe now he'll be tossing back handfuls of pistachios and granola.  For $19.95 per month, you get five bags of snacks, which generally contain two or more servings.  That's basically $2 per snack (make sure you watch that portion size!).  If you are interested in giving it a try, you can use this code to get $10 off your first month.

I was not compensated for nor did I receive samples for this post.  It is completely my opinion and something that we are really liking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook