Packing for Paris

10:40 PM





Tiffany Passport Case

Okay, so I'm not packing yet, but I am starting to think about what I'm going to take when we leave for Paris next month.  The first thing I started thinking about was luggage.  I'm not a good traveler.  I do fine on road trips, but I'm a very nervous flyer.  I usually take one long flight a year, so I know exactly how I act.  Because I'm nervous, I start second guessing everything.  I check and double check that I have my identification, my phone, etc.  I usually take a soft-sided bag as a carry-on, and that adds to the anxiety because things shift around so much during the flight.  To try to avoid some of the stress, I chose this hard-sided Hartmann cosmetics case as my carry on, hoping that everything will be easy to see and to find.  

I also chose this Tiffany passport case as a way of dealing with the momentary terror I get about, oh, every 4 minutes or so when I look through my bag and can't find my id.  This bright, patent Tiffany blue case should be instantly recognizable every time I open my bag.  That doesn't mean I won't keep checking for it, but the process should be quicker and easier.  Ironically, I've never been on a long flight with my husband, and I'm hoping that flying with him will make this trip easier, too.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook